Sunday, August 28, 2011

MLB Cap Listing Update (8/28/2011)

I forgot to mention that I saw four new MLB caps at the ballgame the other day: the Rays, Nationals, Marlins and Mariners.

The list of caps I've seen now looks like this:

Atlanta Braves
Baltimore Orioles
Boston Red Sox
Chicago Cubs
Chicago White Sox
Cleveland Indians
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Los Angeles Dodgers
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets
New York Yankees
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies
Pittsburgh Pirates
St. Louis Cardinals
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants
Seattle Mariners
Tampa Bay Rays
Washington Nationals

I did see what looked like an Angels cap with a retro logo once, but I'm not sure if that should count. I also saw an old Diamondbacks cap on TV, but I'm only including ones I've seen in person. In addition to those two teams, the ones I'm still waiting on are the Cincinnati Reds, Texas Rangers, Colorado Rockies, Kansas City Royals and Toronto Blue Jays. How long before I'll be able to check them all off the list?

3 comments:

  1. seems like Koreans don't really like teams that start with R, or Canada :) I was also very happy when you saw a Chicago Cubs hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I didn't even notice that about the 'R' teams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian!!! I'm patiently waiting for a new blog post!!!! Hope you're doing great! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete